An article published on the Daily Forex Report by global financial recruitment firm GoBuyside is detailing the foremost issues that undermine the specialized recruitment efforts of investment management firms, and offering solutions meant to overcome these issues and ensure that investment management firms can quickly and effectively recruit specialized talent. Read more at Wayup about GoBuyside.
Some of the issues raised in the article include:
– Intense competition in the recruitment market, not only from other financial firms, but separate sectors altogether such as the information technology sector.
– Rising difficulties in networking functions, as social media interaction serves as a poor indicator of recruitment success.
– The consideration of diversity in hiring practices, and inclusiveness in the workforce; in addition to maintaining a diverse workforce, firms need to ensure that all employees are presented with the same opportunities
– Disruptive technologies, forcing investment management firms to abandon increasingly ineffective recruitment hiring methods so as to remain competitive.
– Constantly shifting qualification requirements, which reduce the pool, so to speak, of eligible hires as required skill sets change and expand.
– Financial regulations, on both a national and international level, which could serve to put off potential recruits.
– Finances, which force firms to balance the need to remain competitive in recruitment with the need to maintain reasonable recruitment costs. Read this article at Accesswire.
— GoBuyside (@gobuyside) June 19, 2018
GoBuyside is one of the world’s leading recruitment firms, specializing in the financial and investment sectors. Founded in 2011, based in New York City, and lauded for the speed with which it carries out and successfully completes personnel searches, GoBuyside serves over 400 clients including private equity firms, hedge fund managers, investment management firms and so on. The firm is operational in over 500 cities across sixteen countries, and boasts a list of clients that include Fortune 500 companies. Utilizing a network that incorporates over 10,000 individuals worldwide, GoBuyside has successfully filled more than 2000 positions, both full-time and part-time.