Try ten! Asheville, North Carolina might not immediately come to mind when you think about great places to eat, but once you see what’s there, you just might change your mind!
Nestled right inside the Blue Ridge Mountains, Asheville boasts an active arts scene and historic architecture dating back to the 19th century. At first glance, you might miss the beauty of this area, and it’s fitting that uniqueness in style and character seem to be right at home in Asheville.
The breathtaking beauty of Asheville inspires creativity and judging by the smiles and happy atmosphere here, it’s no wonder at all why the eateries cater to a variety of tastes. Recently, an article appeared online outlining the author’s opinion of the 10 Hottest New Restaurants in Asheville, North Carolina.
The article does a great job of describing the restaurants in the list, and anyone reading it would probably agree that Asheville is the place to go for some great food and gorgeous natural scenery! Besides the beautiful scenery that abounds in this area of North Carolina, the area also attracts restaurant types you won’t find on every corner. Let’s take a look at the top 5:
- The ambiance of Edison Craft Ales + Kitchen represents the quintessential eating and meeting place in Asheville that overlooks the Blue Ridge Mountains. What an atmosphere!
- For those happy to take it easy in comfortable surroundings, it’s time to enjoy a few adult beverages from a menu of 20 house cocktails at Little Jumbo! Don’t forget to grab some delectables from their 10 item menu.
- The Cúrate by chef Katie Button offers up some of the best and unique menu items anywhere. A recent expansion now boasts a jamón counter, a seated bar with tapped vermouth. Better call way ahead for a reservation!
- Talk about the best place to unwind and enjoy a premium crafted beer! White Labs is your place to take a break and check out their menu and a unique style that’s all theirs. Don’t forget to take them up on their offer to tour the facility!
- Rounding out the Top 5 Best Eateries in Asheville, we have Foothills Butcher Bar. Foothills Meats is a favorite butcher bar, and they offer a full deli line of bacon, meats for sandwiches, hot dogs, and seasonal items. Best enjoyed with friends and family!
Asheville, North Carolina has up until now, kept this place a secret from at least some people! But, the secret is out and people from all over flock to this area for the best food and family fun, and of course the natural scenery that continues to amaze everyone lucky enough to lay their eyes on such beauty.